- You must be over 14 to have access to the gym.
- If you are under 16 a parent or guardian must sign up on your behalf and you must be accompanied by an adult at all times when using the gym.
- If you are under 16 you are not allowed to use any free weights or weighted equipment. You can only use the hydraulic equipment and the cardio equipment.
- If you are under 18 you are only allowed access between 8am and 8pm.
- If you are under 18 you are unable to enter into a direct debit agreement. You can pay monthly by cash or card or a parent / gaurdian can signup on your behalf.